Thursday, December 13, 2012
Blahrg
We really haven't done much. We did three quizzes over arrays of references, which I honestly didn't think was very hard despite the fact that a whole lot of people seem to be struggling with it. I don't know, I just do what I normally do with arrays and don't really think about the references in particular and it all works out just fine for me. The only one I've ever had any real trouble with was that ridiculously complicated nest of different references on the last question of the arrays of references review, and even then I got everything but the last print statement right on the first try. Other than that, we just did a free response question, which was really easy, and we're getting ready for the final next week. So, not much to talk about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment