Tuesday, October 11, 2011
More HTML!
Html seems to me, after about a week of working with it, to be one of those "easy to learn, impossible to master" type of skills. The basic tools are pretty simple, and you can create a really bad looking, but functional website very easily. However, in order to do any of the interesting stuff, with animations and the like, you have to include long strings of instruction, which can quickly become incomprehensible if you're not paying enough attention. I suppose that I do like the feeling of satisfaction as I get a particularly tricky aspect of the html or the stylesheet, but implementing certain aspects of the webpages got really frustrating sometimes. I wouldn't ask for it to be easier, since lots of its elements are very simple, and I like a challenge, but it would be nice if html and other code could be a little more comprehensible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment