Thursday, October 20, 2011
The Quiz
There wasn't a whole lot else that happened during the class that week, so might as well. I don't feel that this html quiz was extremely good. I like the concept of testing on the various html commands, and most of the questions were fine, but I still didn't like all of it. Several of the questions were just things I had never really had to use for my webpage, or only used once way back at the beginning of learning about html, and so it couldn't be recalled to memory. I can't recall any specific questions at the moment, but I know there at least a few that seem to be a bit too obscure to be on there. Still, there were plenty of questions, and a curve on top of that, so I suppose any complaints on the subject fall flat just a little. Something to perhaps consider for next time, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment