Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another Post!

I like html. I really do. Sure, its just a markup language, but its easy to learn, works intuitively, and can be used to make some pretty cool stuff. That it was so easy was in fact kind of surprising to me. As someone with only a little bit of experience with programming and code, that even html could be picked up so easily was unexpected. I suppose I always unconsciously pictured programming as an impenetrable cloud of numbers and punctuation, that somehow completes a task. In any case, that some form of programming, even if its not really a programming language, a\can be picked up in a day or two by a (near) novice is encouraging, if nothing else. If I can manage html alright, then maybe I'm competent enough to move on to the harder stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment